New channels and platforms emerge daily, and mobile is taking a strong lead.
The number of mobile smartphone users is growing every day and it outnumbers the number of pc users. Drive around in traffic and you will find that people are always on their phones, almost every hour they are free. 95% of mobile users look for local businesses. Mobile users are 5 times more likely to search for another site if yours is not mobile friendly.
3 out of 5 searches are done online. Ipad users tend to spend more money onine compared to smart phones.
Top 11 mobile marketing trends:
1. Instagram: One of the most popular mobile apps, now allow advertising.
2. Mobile video ads: many mobile marketing services are now running mini commercials between pages, videos and apps.
3. Mobile payments: yet another reason to use your phone, yet increasing marketing space. We no longer need credit cards.
4. Less mobile optimization, more apps: Mobile optimization is easy to implement and apps show a better ROI as it shows loyalty as its in their face as 1 of the x number of limited app space on their phone. There is statistics that show 86% repeat orders vs 14% on mobile websites.
5. Proactive personalized information and ads: Four of the largest players in the mobile space (Google, Bing, Apple and Facebook) have all been investing an enormous amount of time and resources into powering “virtual assistant” type technology. Google created Google Now, Bing has Cortana, Apple has Siri and Facebook is testing M.
6. The end of one-size-fits-all content designing: People are picky and they expect things to be different and more catered to their needs. When on mobile people expect things to be straight to the point and see exactly what they need quickly.
7. Ecommerce in Social Media: Many companies are now integrating ecommerce within various social media
8. Google Adwards and others: Ad network management or payper click is very useful but must be carefully managed.
9. Regular web advertising
11. Facebook advertising
Contact us to make your custom mobile app which can include many custom features, ecommerce or make a new mobile app company.