How much should I pay for SEO services: SEO prices
The seo prices for SEO Services vary according to the project even for the best SEO agencies. SEO isn’t necessarily a one package fit for all. The factors that determine seo prices largely depend on the client budget. The cost of SEO allotted by the client determines what steps should be taken for their SEO Strategies. If you are looking for average SEO costs keep reading below.
When you allocate your SEO cost, talk to a seo specialist. This way you will better understand what your costs will look like. The seo top firms will analyze your site and decide on a plan of action.
Some main aspects that determine SEO Prices are:
1. Current Situation– If your company is new in its field, your SEO planner will have to start from the beginning. It will obviously cost you more since the SEO work will start from scratch. If you have an established company which has already undergone some SEO then it might cost less comparatively.
2. Objectives– You will have to make clear that why do you need SEO. You may either want to rank on top or get site traffic, or you just want to get user calls or emails. Your objectives also determine your SEO pricing.
3. Time Given– The time you want to give to SEO also determines SEO pricing. It is pretty obvious that a service that is given for long will demand more charges than the service which is given for a short duration.
All of these can affect the cost. How many hours is the expert going to need to get you to where you want to be and over how much time do they have to do that. SEO results take time and don’t happen overnight. It will take up to 4 months to see any results of SEO work.
Before you set a budget for monthly seo packages, review your current standing, goals, competitors, and timeline. Then you can ask for quotes from seo agencies regarding their seo packages based on their experience and skills. Hire a seo company that gives affordable seo services with the best results. Get in touch with an SEO expert for a better understanding of how much you need to set aside as seo consultant rates.
When you hire an SEO agency, try to keep trust in them from the beginning. Do not keep negative thoughts in mind that it will take more than sufficient money from you. Hire an agency that you can trust or have heard of. Do not keep any second thoughts in your mind.
Any SEO agency will keep in mind the following points while deciding the SEO prices for your company:
1. No matter how much you have spent on your website development. If your domain authority is not good, nothing is good. If your website is a new one, its domain authority will obviously be 0. Then the SEO agency will have to work from the beginning to enhance it. A website that has been published for a long time will have better domain authority and hence will require comparatively less time.
2. The number of backlinks your website has online also plays an important role. If there are sufficient and good backlinks available, Google will rank you better than your competitors. Thus, SEO work needed will not be very hectic.
3. It is important to check the site Domain authority. Any site that has a good reputation with Google will have a better Domain authority.
4. The content on your page is good enough or not, will be a challenge in SEO. Your website should have good and well-written content pages. Having a blog page on your website also is important in SEO.
5. You first have to whether you want an SEO plan for a national level or just at the local level. If your goal is the rank better nationally. then prices will obviously get hire because then your competition is also increased.
6. Your current website situation decides the time it will take to get the desired results. Some websites may start seeing the difference in a week while the others may take a couple of months.
7. You have to make your goals clear to the SEO company you hire. You want to get more customers or just increased site traffic, make it clear. Then only the SEO can be planned.
SEO Pricing includes many action plans. Some of them being like your whole website may need a redesign to become optimized, your website may need a lot of backlinks, quality content may need to be added to your website, etc. All these things need a lot of time and planning to give the best outcome.
SEO prices on an average in the US:
The SEO prices may vary depending on the company. But if we talk about an average SEO pricing, this chart may help you understand it better.
When you plan to hire an SEO Agency for your business, they will make all sorts of promises of taking you to the top. Those promises might be made to build your trust in them. But you should always be cautious with some over the top promises like:
1. Do not believe them when they say that they can guarantee you 100% success. SEO is a constantly changing field. Google keeps on changing its algorithms in rules. So there is no fixed way to give you a guarantee. All they can do this try their best to give the best possible results.
2. You can not get instant results in SEO. You will at least need one week to see some significant results. There are certainly ways to get instant results, but those are considered to be wrong practices and against webmaster guidelines.
3. It is everybody’s wish to be on number one on Google. You sure can get there someday with continuous SEO efforts. But it becomes suspicious when someone says they guarantee you the number one spot.
4. When someone offers you way too much discount on their services, beware of them. They might give you way too much cheap services, but low prices usually give low-quality output.
5. When you plan to take link building services, make sure they are doing it in an ethical manner. Feel free to ask them that which platform do they use to get links related to your industry.
Typically SEO marketing agencies work on an hourly rate. Thanks to a poll created by Moz we know that on average the rate for SEO work ranges anywhere from $75 to $175 based on experience. If you employ an agency based on a monthly retainer the average monthly budget is between $1500 to $3000 again based on experience.
The survey question was: “For those clients, your service with ongoing/multi-month contracts, what is the average client’s monthly billing?”
Results were as follows:
- 10% — less than $500
- 27% — $500-1,000
- 29% — $1,000-2,500
- 20% — $2,500-5,000
- 15% — $5,000-10,000
This survey wasn’t focused on specific business type or size and results are all relative, so we can assume that those who are paying less than $500 are small businesses.
We at Web Design Plus SEO take up the best and most suitable strategy for your website. Our seo prices range from $600 per month and up to $10,000+. Most of our plans fall in around $1500 fees. We work with all big or small clients and we understand that not everyone can’t afford big budgets, we work with you within your budget. Keeping this in mind, we rather work with you than against you. Once your business shows results, you will happily take more services from us. Many people seem to realize that SEO is basically an extension of your marketing department and you have to invest to grow.
Contact us for any details on our services.